1. You will need to be on the "Gold" or on a "Gold Trial" to be able to be able to use your own domain name e.g. www.your-league.co.uk
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the DNS provider to point to the LR servers, there is nothing LR can do to speed this up.
2. Buy a domain name from a domain registration company. There are many available worldwide and you might want to chose a local company to you i.e. in your own country. Examples are https://www.fasthosts.co.uk/ for the UK and https://directnic.com/ for the US
The price of domain names is usually around £10 GBP per year.
You don't need to purchase a hosting package with them, you don't need that because you will point to LR.
LR doesn't provide an email service so if you want that then find a domain registration company that provides that service.
3. The screens for all domain providers will be different but in our example we have a domain name your-league.co.uk
You will need to setup
a) A CNAME record from www to b.leaguerepublic.com
This will enable www.your-league.co.uk to point to the LR servers
b) Setup a web forward from your-league.co.uk to www.your-league.co.uk
For Fasthosts follow these instructions:
Most domain providers don't allow you to setup a CNAME from the root, this is why we set it up for the subdomain www
4. Within advanced DNS, click on add a CNAME record
5. Enter hostname: www and point to b.leaguerepublic.com
It is always b.leaguerepublic.com - don't enter the sub domain of your site
6. Now back in LeagueRepublic go to Admin Home > Billing click on the link 'enter your domain name'
7. Enter your domain name in full starting with www. and press 'update'
8. Press 'make primary'
9. When this domain name is working redirect secondary to primary
Fasthosts requires you to enter a no fee hosting package for this