We have solved the “Which came first, the chicken or the egg?” tournament dilemma.
You can now create a LeagueRepublic tournament without knowing how many teams will join. You can create the structure before, during or after team registration.
Cup Summary is now called 'Rounds'
- The tabbed menu now has 4 menu items
- Teams - this is where you add teams to the Cup and select which round they enter the Cup.
- Rounds - this replaces 'Summary' - you can now see more information about your Cup such as assigned teams and matches that have been created.
- Matches - this is where you assign teams to ties and create matches in the system.
- Settings - this is where you can change the name of the Cup and hide specific rounds.
2. Switch Cup
- This allows you to switch between Cups in the season.
3. Clear Cup Structure
- You can now clear the current set up of your Cup without removing any teams or deleting the Cup.
- All stages, rounds, matches and results if entered get deleted. You can then create the structure again.
4. Change how teams enter this round
- This allows you to quickly access the settings to change how a team progresses into the round from a previous round.
Entrants and Matches are now combined under 'Matches'
- Assign teams to ties
- Select who plays who in the round
2. Change the date and times of selected matches
- If a match hasn't been played then you can change its date and time.
3. Matches in a tie
- There can be multiple matches per 'tie', we called these 'legs'.
- You can select matches and change their date and time using the date picker above or edit a match via the link.
4. Winner / Replay
- Manually set the winner of the tie or create an additional match within that tie such as a 'replay'.