Teams will only advance to the next round if the 'Advance Positions' have been set.
- Go to the 'Matches' tab for your Group Stage Cup
- Press on the tab: 'Group Stage Matches'
- Once all the matches have been played and you know how the winning team or teams are, you can select their 'Advance Position'
- Press update
- Repeat this for all groups
Next, check your round advancement settings
In the 'Rounds' page make sure that you have the correct advancement settings, by default only position 1 teams go through to the Knockout Stage, you might want teams that finish second place in a group also advance into the Knockout Stage.
- To change this click on the link: 'change how teams enter this round' for the first round of your Knockout Stage
- In the dropdown select 'Stage: Group Stage, Round: Group Stage, Position: 2'
- Then press 'Add'
Now 2 teams from each group will progress into the Knockout Stage.