1. To use the Team Admin app:
- Your league must not have disabled Live Results.
- You must be an existing Team Administrator for a team that is active in a league's current season.
- You must already have your own LeagueRepublic account and be able to sign in with it to the league.
- Your sport is not Cricket.
2. Download the app from your app store
Download from Google Play:
Download from Apple's App Store:
3. Sign in to the app
After downloading the app, you'll need to sign in using your existing LeagueRepublic username and password or your Facebook account that has already been linked to a LeagueRepublic account.
You'll then see the list of recent and upcoming matches. Only matches that are due to happen +/- 3 days from the current day will be listed here.
4. Entering live scores and statistics
When a match begins you can start recording the scores and statistics for it and set the score type as a 'Latest score'.
This means that the match will be displayed on the Live Results page on your league's website.
When the match is over, set the score to be a 'Final score' which will mean that the match is over.
If your league has to approve results then they will need to be approved by a League Administrator before they are shown on the official result and standings displays.
If your league uses auto-approval for results, then they will show on the official results displays and the standings will be updated as soon as the score type is set to 'Final Score'.